Prayer log: November
Do you pray? Or just interested in what’s on our minds? Here’s the top things on our minds for the next month. Thank you for praying for us, and/or just being concerned with what is important to us…
We are grateful:
1. That Mardi has settled in well to her new role as Medical Director
2. For good debriefing and information sessions run by a clinical psychologist to help us work through our reponses to the terror attacks
3. For opportunities for Mardi to establish and champion mentoring and discipleship amongst our 100 doctors and trainees
Please pray for:
1. Us and our co-workers at Kijabe Hospital as we grieve and process our own post-trauma responses to the horror of the Westgate attacks.
2. Mardi, that she would be able to prioritize and lead well as Medical Director in this important place which affects so many lives throughout East Africa
3. Andy, in his work as SIM Team Leader in Kijabe, and as he provides leadership and care to folks in the aftermath of the Westgate attacks.