Prayer Log: June 2014
Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement…we rely on them. Here’s the top things on our minds for the next month, and some feedback from answered prayers from our last month. Thank you for praying for us, and/or just being concerned with what is important to us!
We are grateful:
1. For safe travels, good learning and many connections made with other medical missionaries at the annual Christian Medical and Dental Association (CMDA) conference in Greece. Also for a good week of restful holidays afterwards.
2. That Riley is responding well to the growth hormone treatments.
3. For clarity regarding Andy’s future work, including a decision to focus on project management capability development and mentoring at the Hospital.
4. That construction on the Hospital’s new 600m3 (160,000 gallon) water tank is 80% complete.
5. An upcoming few months without family separation or extended travel for ministry and work!
Please pray for:
1. Mardi, to have clarity and discernment as she helps the Hospital hone its community health and outreach strategy.
2. Our family, that we would have a healthy and life-giving rhythm of life in the midst of unending need and work that is never quite complete.
3. Provision of funds (donations) for necessary repairs to our house.
4. Safety, in the face of increasing security risks.