Prayer log: July 2014
Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement…we rely on them. Here’s the top things on our minds for the next month, and some feedback from answered prayers from our last month. Thank you for praying for us, and/or just being concerned with what is important to us!
We are grateful:
1. For generous financial partners who helped us to raise all we needed for our home repairs. We start them next week.
2. That Riley is responding well to the growth hormone treatments.
3. That construction on the water tank is 95% complete, and will be operational by the end of July.
4. For safety in the midst of rising insecurity, and recovery of all stolen items during our recent break-in.
Please pray for:
1. Andy, as he leads the commissioning and testing of the new water tank, and gets Phase 2 of the sanitation project off the ground.
2. Our children, for continued health and their development as little humans.
3. Mardi, for daily grace and love in the midst of challenges and leadership.
4. Safety, in the face of increasing security risks.