Prayer Log: October 2014
Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement…we rely on them. Here’s the top things on our minds for the next month, and some feedback from answered prayers from our last month. Thank you for praying for us, and/or just being concerned with what is important to us!
We are grateful:
1. For a great first-ever planning retreat with the hospital doctors.
2. For fruitful Ebola preparations and planning.
3. For the launch of the new SIM Kijabe team structure: 23 workers, 4 small groups, two Deputy Leaders working with Andy, and one common purpose.
4. For the start of another school year, and a keen-to-be-at-school first and second grader!Looking ahead….
Please pray for:
1. Mardi, as she manages staff shortages, Ebola contingency planning, and day to day issues.
2. Andy, as he works with the Kijabe area leaders to develop a community-wide water and sanitation system
3. Riley and Liam, as they grow and learn in a third culture.
4. Safety, in the face of increasing security risks.