Prayer Log: November 2014
Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement…we rely on them. Here’s the top things on our minds for the next month, and some feedback from answered prayers from our last month. Thank you for praying for us, and/or just being concerned with what is important to us!
We are grateful:
1. For great visits with four separate groups of family and friends. Also that things will be settling down a bit this month!
2. For great progression in the system design and negotiations with contractors for the Medical Gases Project (oxygen, air, and suction in the hospital).
3. For grace in the midst of multiple family sicknesses this month.
4. The encouraging and incredible generosity of partners around the world as we kick off the Educational Housing Project, so that we can increase the number of African doctors we train here.
5. For good progress with community leaders in the continued development of the new community-wide water system.
Please pray for:
1. Mardi, as she continues to manage staff shortages, Ebola contingency planning, and day to day issues.
2. Andy, as he balances his work with supporting Mardi and the family.
3. Riley and Liam, as they grow and learn in a third culture.
4. The Educational Housing Project, that sufficient funds would be raised to start construction on this new housing for our medical trainees.