Prayer log: February 2015
Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement…we rely on them. Here’s the top things on our minds for the next month, and some feedback from answered prayers from our last month. Thank you for praying for us, and/or just being concerned with what is important to us!
We are grateful:
1. For a wonderful and safe Christmas season in Kijabe.
2. For good rest and rejuvenation during our holiday in Tanzania.
3. For continuing deepening of relationships with local leaders and staff.
4. For the encouragement of fruitful spiritual formation groups and mentoring relationships.
5. For Andy’s ability to attend a leadership coaching course in Singapore
Please pray for:
1. Safe travels in Jan/Feb as Andy travels to Singapore for a course and Mardi and Riley travel to Australia for her annual medical recertification work and testing for Riley.
2. The Hospital medical staff, as Mardi implements a new organisational structure dividing it into Medicine, Surgery, and Allied Health, with new divisional heads.
3. The ongoing projects including sanitation, pediatrics wing, and medical gases: for construction safety and successful and timely delivery.
4. Continued provision of our monthly financial needs.