Prayer Log: March 2015
Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement…we rely on them. Here’s the top things on our minds for the next month, and some feedback from answered prayers from our last month. Thank you for praying for us, and/or just being concerned with what is important to us!
We are grateful:
1. For confirmation that Riley’s pituitary cyst is not a tumor, and that her growth hormone dosage is appropriate.
2. For a safe and good trip back to Australia for Riley and Mardi, despite sickness!
3. For the progress of the Medical Gases Project: concept design and technical evaluation of contractor proposals are complete, and we are proceeding to negotiations and contract award soon.
4. For the encouragement of multiple new coaching opportunities for Andy with leaders in East Africa.
5. For continued passion and love in Mardi’s work as Medical Director.
Please pray for:
1. Andy, as he facilitates relationship alignment and mediation between two Kenyan ministries.
2. Mardi, as she travels to Tenwek Mission Hospital in Kenya to build relationships and learn.
3. The ongoing projects including sanitation, pediatrics wing, and medical gases: for construction safety and successful and timely delivery.
4. Our preparation for a July/August Home Assignment.