Prayer Log: May 2015
Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement…we rely on them. Here’s the top things on our minds for the next month, and some feedback from answered prayers from our last month. Thank you for praying for us, and/or just being concerned with what is important to us!
We are grateful:
1. For a Spirit-led relationship alignment retreat between Bethany Kids and Kijabe Hospital last month. Thank you to those on our Advocacy Group who prayed for this retreat and for us so faithfully.
3. For attending SIM Kenya’s annual Spiritual Life Conference last week, led by SIM’s new International Director, Joshua Bogunjoko. Joshua is a Nigerian missionary physician, and living example of SIM’s changing demographics–our first non-Western head, and an inspiring example.
4. For the generosity of Inside Infrastructure in Adelaide, South Australia, as they provide pro bono engineering support to help us prepare to commission the Sanitation Project, which currently stands at 95% construction completion!
5. For the generosity and encouragement of our financial and prayer partners: you guys are so encouraging to us, and without you we wouldn’t have lasted longer than a couple of months here. We just passed our four year anniversary: thank you!
Please pray for:
1. Our family as we prepare to return to the States for the months of July (Michigan) and August (South Carolina/Florida). We are looking forward to connecting with as many of our partners as we can!
2. The country of Kenya as it faces a deteriorating security situation and increasing violence due to terrorism.
3. Provision of a car in Michigan in July, and another in Florida in August.
4. Riley and Liam as they finish up the school year at Rift Valley Academy before we depart for the States.
5. Mardi as she works with the physicians at the Hospital in launching a new medical division structure and plans for the future medical leadership of the Hospital.