Prayer Log: June
Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement…we rely on them. Here’s the top things on our minds for the next month, and some feedback from answered prayers from our last month. Thank you for praying for us, and/or just being concerned with what is important to us!
We are grateful:
1. For a deeply encouraging and joyful week of celebrating 100 years of compassionate health care and ministry at Kijabe Hospital.
2. For a good week off with the kids at the coast, resting and recovering from a busy period of work.
3. For a great visit with Mardi’s parents from Australia, who joined us for two weeks!
4. For a continued fruitful season of work and ministry: continued coaching and discipleship of doctors, management and leadership of the Hospital, and team leadership of the SIM missionaries working in Kijabe.
Please pray for:
1. Us as we travel to the States in July/Aug to speak in several churches and Hospitals and rest/rejuvenate.
2. The country of Kenya as it faces a deteriorating security situation and increasing violence due to terrorism.
3. Provision of a car in Michigan in July, and another in Florida in August.
4. Riley and Liam as they finish up the school year at Rift Valley Academy before we depart for the States.
5. Mardi, as she works to finalise the provision of a new CT scanner for the Hospital, and launching of the Medical Gases Project.