Thank you for praying for us, and/or just being concerned with what is important to us. Here’s a snapshot of a few things we’re grateful for in the previous month, and what we need prayer for in the coming month.
We are grateful:
1. For grace and patience for Mardi as she helps to manage multiple emergent issues at Kijabe Hospital.
2. That work on our new road to Kijabe has recommenced after nearly six months of little progress.
3. For the launch of our fourth spiritual formation group of male physicians and area leaders.
4. For a good month of family connection including a camping trip to Mt Suswa.
Please pray for:
1. Mardi and Kijabe Hospital leadership: continued wisdom and love as they continue to work through Hospital issues.
2. Mardi and Liam: For health and safe travels for Mardi and Liam as they return to Australia for the first two weeks of February. Both Mardi and Liam were in bed with gastro (amoeba) and flu, respectively, for two days this week–please pray they would recover before they leave!
3. Andy: as he sorts through invitations and opportunities for leadership development and coaching this year, that he would discern which to accept and would deliver well what each organisation and person needs to grow and move forward.
4. The family: for good relationship health as we are separated as a family for three weeks this month due to travels.