Thank you for praying for us, and/or just being concerned with what is important to us. Here’s a snapshot of a few things we’re grateful for in the previous month, and what we need prayer for in the coming month.
We are grateful:
1. For a safe and productive flying trip back to Australia for Mardi and Liam, and for prompt Australia-side healing after three days in bed with the flu before (and during) travelling. Great working shifts at MedSTAR retrievals for Mardi, wonderful grandparent time for Liam, and so good to see the few friends and family Mardi was able to catch up with during her limited hours not sleeping or working.
2. That work has recommenced on the road down the mountain.
3. For plans coming together for our 9-12 month home assignment in Australia (commencing mid 2017), including applications to graduate school for Mardi, housing, and schooling for the kids.
4. For a core group of servant-hearted and encouraging physicians at Kijabe Hospital during a difficult and busy season as the Hospital copes with growth and sustainability.
Please pray for:
1. Mardi and Kijabe Hospital leadership: continued wisdom and grace as they continue to work through Hospital issues.
2. Andy, as he prepares a management training workshop for an upcoming biannual conference in Greece for volunteer medical workers: “Storage Tanks to Surgical Theatres: Successful Project Delivery for Health Care Volunteers”.
3. Our family, as we work and live through a challenging season of work issues. For margin, intentional family time, and grace.
4. Our gorgeous children, as they learn, grow, and love in Kenya.