Thank you for praying for us, and/or just being concerned with what is important to us. Here’s a snapshot of a few things we’re grateful for in the previous couple of months, and what we need prayer for in the coming month(s).
We are grateful:
- For the prompt and generous response of our partnership team in raising additional ministry funds! Well done and thank you all 🙂
- That Mardi was accepted into the 2017 Senior Executive MBA program at the Melbourne Business School! This will give her something to do while we’re on Home Assignment mid 2017-2018 🙂 She is delighted to have the opportunity to receive formal training in management and business administration that she can utilize in a mission hospital setting.
- For a wonderful and encouraging visit by the visiting team from Southland Church.
- For a restful and mercifully quiet family holiday / rest at the coast.
Please pray for:
- Stamina and enthusiasm for Mardi in her last months as medical director
- For focus as Mardi studies for her 10-yearly Pediatric Emergency recertification exam in September
- For wisdom for Andy as he navigates the many potential project and management needs that he is being asked to support
- For Riley and Liam as they transition into their new 4th and 3rd grades at RVA at the end of August – that they would welcome and love new classmates well.