Prayer Log: November 2016
Thank you for praying for us, and/or just being concerned with what is important to us!
We are grateful:
- For a safe and productive trip to West Africa for Andy, who met with a team of architects, engineers and surveyors helping create a new mission hospital, in a country currently experiencing fuel shortages (they had to bring their own in jerry cans on a 12 hour drive) and strikes.
- For an encouraging trip to San Francisco/Seattle for Mardi, who was able to increase international support for East Africa’s first training program for pediatricians in Emergency and Critical Care.
- For a good and timely long-planned transition for Mardi from medical director back to pediatrics at Kijabe.
Please pray for:
- The family as new schedules and routines are established with Mardi on pediatrics and Andy’s project(s) work taking new shape.
- For safe travel and rest as the family goes back to Australia for a short break over Christmas.
- That Mardi and Andy would be able to debrief and process the highs and lows of the last 3 years in challenging roles as we look ahead to home assignment June 2017-July 2018…and consider what lies ahead 🙂